“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
Thanks to Cheri for nominating me at https://joyouslyhopeful.com/ for Cheri’s pure faith and trust in the importance of unconditional love towards our inner family to the outer world and Universe as shared through her heartfelt writing!
Rules of the Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I love nature, animals and people.
- Being creative has always come naturally to me.
- My blessings are my family and friends.
My Best Posts
My Questions answered:
- What is a cause that is worth dedicating your life to? Spreading the ultimate power of Unconditional Love and Forgiveness into the lives of people, animals, plants, trees, flowers, Mother Gaia, the water, hills, atmosphere and bringing that loving-kindness back to yourself. We are here to love one another in whatever way possible, be is assisting a caterpillar needing to build it’s cocoon in a nearby tree, or a stranded cat needing a home, or a friendly smile and conversation to a stranger lest you be entertaining angels unawares. When I experienced crossing over into a world o
- What’s your “Back in my day, we…”? Our family home had a lovely screened-in porch nestled underneath the large maple trees with the rose garden running alongside the outdoor perimeter. Many a festive parties were enjoyed on this magical porch throughout the summer months as well as camping outside on the porch for friendly slumber parties growing-up.
- If coffee was illegal, what would its street name be? Zaney Road.
- What movie title best describes your life? “The Wizard of Oz”
- Which way should toilet paper hang, over or under? ALWAYS OVER THE TOP! (Thanks Grandma Marge)!
Questions to Nominees:
- What prompted you to begin blogging?
- Do you feel you are contributing in some beneficial way to assist others, animals, the environment, family, friends, etc.? And in what way?
- Have you found your purpose? “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord…”plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is the most miraculous thing that happened to you?