To my heart-centered sister, Manuela, I thank you so very much for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This nomination arrived the same week of my first book signing event, so it was an added “spiritual bouquet” as my beloved mother, Connie, would say! Interestingly enough, Manuela looks like she could be my mom’s sister! It is always a joy to read her postings on sharing our spiritual journey and the importance of love as the life force. Please visit her website at: https://inaloveworld.wordpress.com/author/inaloveworld/
Slightly similar to other Blogger Awards, the Versatile Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other up-and-coming bloggers. It is designed to encourage new bloggers to keep up the good work and help people to discover new blogs.
▪ Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
▪ List the rules and display the Versatile Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
▪ Share seven facts about yourself
▪ Nominate up to 15 bloggers of your choice and let them know
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I experienced a profound Near Death Experience while in a coma from a car accident.
2. Creativity is synonymous to me, from art, piano, writing, photography, sewing, teaching and coaching others to aspire to their highest potentials.
3. I love nature and have flower gardens and vegetable gardens.
4. I instruct Pilates and Yoga as well as group exercise classes, integrating my life coaching into the classes as well as instruct art and piano students.
5. Activities I enjoy are swimming, water skiing, cross-country skiing, bicycling and hiking.
6. My spiritual growth and development is my most important intention for myself and to share with others.
7. Love is all there is!